Перспективные мишени в лечении злокачественных опухолей
- The role of molecular genetic diagnosis in clinical oncology
- Targeted therapy: twenty years of success and failures
- Metronomic chemotherapy: efficacy in real clinical practice
- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy in patients with advanced ovarian cancer: phase 2 institutional study
- Hormone replacement therapy in patients with a history of cancer
- Dynamics of pathological factors after «test» course of preoperative endocrine therapy in menopausal patients with earlyer positive breast cancer and its effect on survival
- Long-lasting full remission after selective intra-arterial chemotherapy for recurrence of locally advanced oral mucosa carcinoma
- Cryosurgical treatment of tumors of the oropharyngeal region
Autonomous nonprofit organization «Russian School of Oncologists»
Russian School of Oncologists was established in 1999. Our main purpose is to improve the efficacy of cancer treatment.
We have invited the most progressive scientists and experts in oncology in order to widen the existing scope of knowledge and to share the information with practitioners and medical students.
Since 2000, Russian School of Oncologists arranges scientific conferences devoted to epidemiology, etiology, diagnostics, prevention, and treatment of the most common tumors. These conferences gather clinicians from all over Russia and neighboring countries.
We have a special journal entitled «Practical oncology» issued every quarter. The content of each issue is associated with the topic of the conference. The authors publish their results and then present them within the conference. This approach has a clear advantage: the attendees can get acquainted with the publications in advance, so at the event they are ready to participate in discussions and clarify something if needed.