Практические проблемы современной онкологии в России
- Organizational, technological and scientific issues of morphology and molecular genetics
- Pending issues of standard approaches in oncology
- Inpatient care: the evolution of payment methods and their impact on quality
- Practical and theoretical issues of surgery in oncology
- Urgent issues of drug therapy and possible solutions
- Vaccination against hpv is the most effective of the known methods of primary prevention of malignant tumors
- Features of the clinical course of hiv-associated cervical cancer
- Сytomorphological diagnosis of metastatic lesions to the pancreas
Autonomous nonprofit organization «Russian School of Oncologists»
Russian School of Oncologists was established in 1999. Our main purpose is to improve the efficacy of cancer treatment.
We have invited the most progressive scientists and experts in oncology in order to widen the existing scope of knowledge and to share the information with practitioners and medical students.
Since 2000, Russian School of Oncologists arranges scientific conferences devoted to epidemiology, etiology, diagnostics, prevention, and treatment of the most common tumors. These conferences gather clinicians from all over Russia and neighboring countries.
We have a special journal entitled «Practical oncology» issued every quarter. The content of each issue is associated with the topic of the conference. The authors publish their results and then present them within the conference. This approach has a clear advantage: the attendees can get acquainted with the publications in advance, so at the event they are ready to participate in discussions and clarify something if needed.