Роль мультидисциплинарного врачебного консилиума в онкологии
- Tumour board for decision making
- Pancreatic tumors: diagnostics and treatment (literature review)
- The multidisciplinary approach for advanced head and neck cancer. the choice of the initial treatment
- Surgical treatment of locally advanced and metastatic kidney cancer
- Urgent situations in oncology
- Prevention of smoking-associated forms of cancer: harm reduction concept
- Carcinogenesis associated with tobacco smoke and prospects for using alternative nicotine delivery systems in cancer prevention
- Myeloid-derived suppressor cells: origin, phenotype, functions, mechanisms of interaction with immune cells during tumor growth
- Nutritive detoxification support in ent oncology
Autonomous nonprofit organization «Russian School of Oncologists»
Russian School of Oncologists was established in 1999. Our main purpose is to improve the efficacy of cancer treatment.
We have invited the most progressive scientists and experts in oncology in order to widen the existing scope of knowledge and to share the information with practitioners and medical students.
Since 2000, Russian School of Oncologists arranges scientific conferences devoted to epidemiology, etiology, diagnostics, prevention, and treatment of the most common tumors. These conferences gather clinicians from all over Russia and neighboring countries.
We have a special journal entitled «Practical oncology» issued every quarter. The content of each issue is associated with the topic of the conference. The authors publish their results and then present them within the conference. This approach has a clear advantage: the attendees can get acquainted with the publications in advance, so at the event they are ready to participate in discussions and clarify something if needed.